Project Management, Database Clustering and Replication, SANs, Virtualization
Shell Scripting, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS
GitHub, vSphere/Hyper-V, Amazon AWS, ServiceNow, Zerto, EM7 Lansweeper, Deep Freeze, Track-IT!, Nessus, RSA Netwitness, Zenmap/Nmap
Windows Server 2008 – 2016
CentOS / RHEL 6 & 7
Ubuntu 14 – 18
MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IIS, Apache, NGINX
ITILv3 – GR750345488DD
MS-SQL 2012 (70-462)
- Making fast decisions on critical issues.
- Worked escalated tickets and assist team leads and engineers on issues.
- Provided team building exercises and trainings.
- Recovered Highly Available databases.
- Wrote complex scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Fixed database related issues that others struggled with.
- Detected compromised environments and recovered to a clean environment.
- Managed HIPAA and PCI compliant environments with Change Management.
- Provisioned a clustered VMware Virtual Private Cloud with a Storage Area Network using Dell hardware.
- Provisioned a Highly Available Database and File Server using a Distributed Replicated Block Device.
- Provisioned a backup system using Bacula.
- Recovered a failed Distributed Replicated Block Device.
- Built new computer lab classrooms.
- Repaired and reimaged desktop computers.
- Assisted instructors with computer related issues.
- Developed websites for small businesses.
- Worked on small business systems and maintained applications.
- Maintained system backups and performed recoveries.
- CCNA - Routing & Switching, Scaling, and Connecting Networks.
- Windows Server 2012 - Installing, Administering, and Configuring Windows Server.
- Linux - Installing and Configuration of CentOS and Ubuntu Systems.
- Network Security.