Daily work within HyperV and VMware/ESXi
Experience with writing up maintenance plans as well as planning migrations.
Setup SANs and network storage.
Performed restores, also setup and troubleshoot clustering/replication.
I have over 5+ years of advanced system administration experience.
Service Support Supervisor
Flexential (Formally INetU)July 2018 – Present
- Making fast decisions on critical issues.
- Worked escalated tickets and assist team leads and engineers on issues.
- Provided team building exercises and trainings.
Flexential (Formally INetU)Mar 2016 – July 2018
- Recovered Highly Available databases.
- Wrote complex scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Fixed database related issues that others struggled with.
- Detected compromised environments and recovered to a clean environment.
- Managed HIPAA and PCI compliant environments with Change Management.
Systems Administrator Intern
Flexential (Formally INetU)Jan 2016 – Mar 2016
- Provisioned a clustered VMware Virtual Private Cloud with a Storage Area Network using Dell hardware.
- Provisioned a Highly Available Database and File Server using a Distributed Replicated Block Device.
- Provisioned a backup system using Bacula.
- Recovered a failed Distributed Replicated Block Device.
IT Help Desk
Lehigh Carbon Community CollegeAug 2015 – Feb 2016
- Built new computer lab classrooms.
- Repaired and reimaged desktop computers.
- Assisted instructors with computer related issues.
Freelance Website Developer and Systems Administrator
FreelancerJan 2010 – Present
- Developed websites for small businesses.
- Worked on small business systems and maintained applications.
- Maintained system backups and performed recoveries.
A.A.S. Computer Specialist – Network Technology
Lehigh Carbon Community CollegeAug 2015 – Dec 2017
- CCNA – Routing & Switching, Scaling, and Connecting Networks.
- Windows Server 2012 – Installing, Administering, and Configuring Windows Server.
- Linux – Installing and Configuration of CentOS and Ubuntu Systems.
- Network Security.